Winchester Photographic Society
The WPS website uses a few cookies to provide functionality for the website.
On your first visit you will see at the top of your Browser Window
You can change your choice using the option at the bottom of each page.
If you do not agree to cookies from our website
You can still view our website but please note:
• When you next come back to this site you will be asked to choose again.
• WPS members will not be able to logon to the website.
If you agree to cookies from our website
- None of our cookies capture or use personal information.
- We do not use persistent cookies. (The “Cookies Choice” cookie is time limited. See below).
- To be able to logon to the WPS website your browser must allow cookies to be set.
- One cookie will record your choice to accept cookies only if you have agreed to our cookies. This Cookie is time limited so you will have to choose again in the future.
- If you delete you browsers cookies at any time, you will need to choose to accept or not again.
The WPS website uses a number of different cookies. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
Society members, who are registered users of the site, need to supply their logon credentials to log on to the site so that they can view memebers' only pages and upload competition entries. You must set your browser to accept cookies in order to be able to logon to the WPS website.
PHP Session ID
This cookie is to maintain your computer's session to our server. The information is not shared or sold to third party organisations for any purpose, is randomly generated characters and does not contain personal information. It is not a persistent cookie.
Our Content Management System (Joomla) uses this cookie to maintain your logon to our website. The information is not shared or sold to third party organisations for any purpose, and does not contain personal information. It is not a persistent cookie. If this cookie is not set you can not logon.
This is a time limited cookie to prevent you being asked, on each visit, if you accept cookies or not, once you have accepted cookies.
We recommend that you review this page frequently to ensure you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.